Tuesday, August 3, 2010

5th weigh in


So this week...Bummer, I still weigh the same. I am about to change my diet a little more.
I did not do that good with working out this week because I did not feel good so I am not super surprised my weight is the same but I was kinda hoping for at least maybe one pound. However I am on a mission to lose at least that one pound this week. so hopefully next week I am reporting some good stuff :) I promised myself I would lose all my weight this time and I plan too stick to that. I plan to report every week too even if it takes my another month to start going down again, it WILL happen!!

2 comments:

  1. It will totally happen. I am so proud of your dedication. I noticed that when I took sugar out of my diet, I started losing again. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good plan...I will pay attention to what has sugar. I am not a big sweets eater but I know some stuff I eat might have sugar. I will have to pay attention to that

    ReplyDelete