
There is a new plan. I did my Monday wiegh in and I was the same. So obviously I have figured out what to do maintain weight haha. Well I will not be posting this monday because I am starting a new diet with my mom. We are doing the HGC diet and we are very excited about it. So I will be coming on an posting results to that new diet. Now it will be every saturday though that I post my weigh ins. For those of you still reading these posts, thank you. It helps when you have people to encourage you :) I have a few more friends who found out I am doing the HGC diet and are excited to follow the blog regarding that one. Its going to be tough, but worth it :) On a side note, My hair is finally cooperating, so here is a nice picture taken of my hair :)-
No comments:
Post a Comment