So today was my third day doing the biggest Loser challenge. I am going to try and motivate myself more by letting the people who want to follow my progress with me see now. I will take a picture today, post it, even if I hate it. Then every week when I weigh in on biggest loser I will post my results good or bad. You know I have to give Melissa some credit for doing this posting week after to week because I am scared to death to do it. At the same time I am excited to take on the challenge :)
Ok, So I chose a picture of me and my friend, You can see what my body looks like. I will have Glenn start taking pictures of me where you see me striaght on when I do the first weigh in which I think will be Wednesday so every wednesday I will post a new picture. If I have anything to say in between or just need to vent or being excited about something, you will find it here haha...... Ok, so let the challenge begin :)
I can't wait to watch you get thinner and eventually reach your goal. What is your goal weight? How about clothing size? Are you going to post measurements too? Sometimes the scale can be cruel but measuring tapes are pretty fair!
ReplyDelete