Monday, July 12, 2010

2nd weigh in...


Well today was an exciting day. I did my morning weigh in and the scale was down. I was not eliminated. I was a little sick this week from getting my tonsils taken out on wednesday but I still worked out all week. On the days I felt bad, I just did Yoga. Did you know that Yoga hurts the next day day too?? I was so surprised. Last week I was 205 today I was 197. So I lost 8lbs. I know that is not all from working out, some of it is cause I could not eat the past couple of days but I am still just as proud of it cause I stuck to my program even though I was a little sick :)

Starting weight 207
Todays weight 197
-10lbs total

1 comment:

  1. Holy guacamole! 8 pounds is awesome. You could have just sat around eating ice cream while your throat healed but you stuck with your program...and now you are 8 pound lighter. I am so proud of you. Keep up the hard work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete